Saturday, October 4, 2014

I landed my dream job.

I'm now a stay at home mom! After our crazy battle with infertility and loss, it feels surreal to write that.

We weren't having any luck finding a nanny for Sammy. So I think it may have been God's way of nudging us to make the decision for me to stay home with her.  Yesterday, I took Sammy into the office to meet my coworkers and while I was there, I met with my boss and gave him my resignation. I've worked in IT in the financial sector pretty much my entire adult life and accomplished quite a bit. But I'm so excited for this new job title and responsibility. Financially, it is going to mean lots of changes. But that's totally okay. I am so grateful to Kevin who is a hardworking and loving father so we can have this incredible opportunity.

I am so blessed.

Life is good.

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! So glad to hear it. Enjoy your sweet little girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are so meant to be with your lovely little girl. :-) Great news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! What a wonderful new "job" it is. It will be a pleasure, not a job after wanting your precious one for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news! XO

    Mel @ thereisahigherhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Staying home is hard work, but a lot of fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot even tell you how jealous I am!! But so many congrats and good wishes to you on the best promotion ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! It's amazing to spend each and every day with your child :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats, Liz. You deserve every minute with your sweet miracle babe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's wonderful! I'm a sahm too. When you're feeling up to it, join a moms club (Moms Club Intl.), stroller strides, etc. Its a great way to meet other sahms and get out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is incredible! Congratulations on such an exciting new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! I stay at home with my girls too, and it is challenging but oh so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I am so happy you're going to be doing what you want to be doing!!

    ReplyDelete