Saturday, May 24, 2014

I'm just so grateful

I'm just so grateful for where I am today. Colors are brighter, birds tweet louder, and my world is just so much richer because of the incredible gift we've been given. I just lay in bed in the mornings and feel Sammy kick me and I am in awe. There is no better feeling in this world. I feel like my heart could burst with love and gratitude for the little miracle in my belly, and for the donor families who made this possible for us. I never would be able to experience this joy without them.

Pardon me while I cry tears of joy this morning. :) I am so blessed.


5 comments:

  1. And you can't imagine it yet, but when she gets here---those feelings will somehow feel BIGGER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even fathom, but I'm sure you're totally right. And I can't wait! :)

      Delete
  2. Awwwww! LOVE this! And I echo the sentiment above, it'll only get BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what these ladies have said. I just had my baby boy a week ago, and the feelings only grow stronger and bigger when you lay eyes on your baby for the first time. The love you have today will only grow exponentially! I love seeing sucess stories like yours because I know where you've been. Been there myself. Your baby girl is blessed to have you as her mama!

    ReplyDelete