Monday, March 17, 2014

Bump pictures

I am 19w4d today. I'm starting to look more and more pregnant and I am loving every moment of it! And as much as I am excited to meet baby Sammy in August, I think I will miss having her in my tummy once she's out. I'm relishing in every second of it because I know each moment I am pregnant is a privilege and something I am beyond grateful for. Something I thought might never happen.

I had a fantastic weekend. I'll write about it tomorrow, but I'm on my way out the door at the moment! I'll leave you with some bump pics from this morning!




19 comments:

  1. lovely little bump you have!!! Hope things are going well! Glad you are cherishing your time being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Things are going well. And I am loving being pregnant!

      Delete
  2. You are a glowing, beautiful mama! I hear you...I do miss being pregnant all the time, but seeing my beautiful son does help me not miss it TOO much. :) - Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine! :) Thanks for being so sweet and enjoy that little boy of yours! :)

      Delete
  3. Simply Adorable!
    www.mommy-dreaming.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pregnancy definitely suits you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great! You deserve this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so amazing! Sammy is one loved little girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so sweet! Yes, we love Sammy with all our hearts!

      Delete
  7. look at you! Looking fab and what a change from even last week! She's growing :) Also, I think I have that cardigan too. Old Navy, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, right? I'll wake up and see my belly grow like three sizes over night. Just incredible! Yup, Old Navy!!!!

      Delete