Friday, March 28, 2014

The official nursery reveal!

I showed you guys a big part of our nursery the other day when I posted about the decal. Sammy's room is finished for all intents and purposes. Just a few finishing touches will be added after she is born such as family pictures in some of the empty photo frames. Obviously, we need photos of her to do that which means she has to be here!

Here's is the official nursery reveal complete with an extensive source list. Enjoy!

Gray Paint - Revere Pewter from Benjamin Moore (in Home Depot's Behr formula)
White Paint - Snowy Pine from Behr
Snowflake Wall Decal - custom order from Right on the Walls
Crib - Amazon - Delta Children's Products 4 in 1 Silverton
Sheep Sound Machine - Cloud b - Amazon
Crib Skirt and Bumper - Amazon - Baby Doll Hotel style collection
Snowflake Blanket - Target



Floor Lamp - Xhilaration Stardust - Target
Glider Chair - Wayfair
All of the white wall frames in the room - Ribba - Ikea
Curtains and chair pillow - Sewn with love by me! Hancock Custom Pink Canvas Fabric
Curtain Rod - Amazon - Levelor Sphere
Curtain Medallion Holdbacks - Amazon


Book shelf - Target - Threshold two-shelf bookcase
Desk lamp - Target
Bucket - Ikea (spray painted pink)
Pink picture Frame - Ross Dress for Less
Heartbeat Sheep (From RE)



Dresser - Eddie Bauer Langley - Target
Elephant - Heartbeat Elephant (from RE)
Wall Art - Free printable art  - various sources online
Small circle frame - Hobby Lobby
Mirrored music box - Family heirloom from my grandma

Changer - Target - Langley Open Changer
Changing pad cover - Target - Circo plush popcorn
Baby Monitor - Amazon - Infant Optics
Wall Wood S - Hobby Lobby - spray painted pink
Baskets - Burlington Coat Factory
Wall Art - Free printable art  - various sources online
Blanket - Ross Dress for Less



And we didn't buy these beautiful Muslin Swaddlers, but one of Kevin's co-workers got them for us. Too sweet not to share! They are monogrammed Aden and Anais Bamboo Swaddlers with Sammy's SLK initials on them. Love!

So there you have it - the nursery we have dreamed so long to create! Thanks for letting me share it with you all!

26 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Can't wait to see sweet Sammy in here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing all of your sources. The grey walls are just perfect. I think my favorite accessory may be the lamps - silly I know. I also love the swaddlers - they will be great for newborn pictures. Such a peaceful space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, the lamps are really fun. The shades actually have some sparkle to them which was perfect for our little sparkling Sammy. :)

      Delete
  3. This is so sweet I just love it! I can't convince my hubby to have a gray nursery. :( It looks amazing! I am sure Sammy will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, yeah gray sounds really drab on paper, so I understand his concerns. I saw some pink and gray inspirational nurseries on pinterest and fell in love. Thank you so much, I hope sammy loves it too. :)

      Delete
  4. Sammy's room is gorgeous! :) You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's perfect beyond words! I love the color scheme and every little touch! I'd love to the see the printable wall art up close, what do they say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Here are some links to what we have:

      http://www.cutest-baby-shower-ideas.com/support-files/pinkwish.pdf

      https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_f4vJeKdF8IRFUzWnZiNkNqak0/edit?usp=sharing

      http://www.iheartnaptime.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Baby-Printable-pink.png

      And then I created a few myself in photoshop:

      One says - DREAM BIG LITTLE ONE

      and another says
      Snowflakes are kisses sent from heaven

      I love them and had lots of fun putting them together. Can't believe how great they look printed on cardstock in the ikea frames. I love DIY on the cheap. :)

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful room for a very lucky girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a great decorator! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!
    Those A&A blankets are THE BEST especially for Summer babies: big, light weight.... Swaddle or throw it over the stroller to block the son and germy hands of strangers! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, the fabric is just incredible. I wish I had pajamas made of the fabric! :)

      Delete
  9. The nursery looks great! Thanks for sharing where you got everything. Sammy is one lucky baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are very lucky (and grateful) parents too. :)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful!! Hugs to you for all you have had to endure to bring this precious baby home. The best is yet to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's perfect! I looks like something out of a magazine! She is a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What a sweet thing to say. :)

      Delete
  12. This is beautiful! Probably one of the sweetest girl rooms I have lately seen. You have done amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much room in there! I'm jealous of all the space. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete