Monday, October 28, 2013

Prayers desperately needed

For those of you who have followed my blog for a while, you will know of my amazing embryo donor, Libby. She is an incredible mother to her four young children and a super hero to us and the snowflakes she graciously and selflessly gifted to us earlier this year.

She and her family have just learned that their six year old daughter has a brain tumor. Please say prayers for all of them - Prayers for her daughter, prayers that the doctors can help her little one, prayers for comfort for her and her husband, and prayers for her three younger children as well.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is aweful news. She must be an amazing person. I will be thinking of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I literally gasped and covered my mouth as I read this. How terrible! Saying a prayer NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending so many prayers to Libby and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no :( Saying prayers for her family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also gasped. Praying.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, I am so sorry to hear that. Sending prayers their way right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, prayers going up for that little one right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending love and prayers for the whole family. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ofcourse, I am so sorry to hear that. Sending positive thoughts for them.
    ((hug))

    ReplyDelete