Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Some unexpected news

I got a call yesterday from my clinic's billing person saying my insurance preauthorization was approved only a week after it was submitted. I nearly fell out of my chair at the unexpected and fantastic news!


Based on the insane fight I had with them over my preauthorization last time, I expected at least some sort of a hassle this time. But there was none. I still have a loooooooong ways to go, but this is a really excellent way to start the cycle.

Because of this, I should be getting my new calendar today. I expect my transfer to be around week of Thanksgiving. I'll post the transfer date once I get it. It's always a fun day when you get your calendar!

15 comments:

  1. Yay for starting off on the right foot! FX this cycle will be a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! Praying this good news only continues for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! About time they processed it smoothly for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! About time something went smoothly with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad someone is getting some great news. It gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds great!!! Hope things continue to move right along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooohoooo! congrats! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOOOHOOOO!!!! That is WONDERFUL news!!! =)

    ReplyDelete