Thursday, January 16, 2014

My little lime!

With my new and official due date of August 7, 2014, I am 11w pregnant today! Baby is the size of a lime! That seems so huge!
I'm having frequent dreams about baby at night. For example, I had a dream last night that we went in for the NT scan at the mall. Yes, at a mall kiosk. And I ended up getting caught in a basement hair salon (that required a ladder to get to) and missed the scan! They did it without me! Don't ask me how they did it without me, but they did. And when I got back to the kiosk, they laid out all the completed NT scan results and photos for the day on the ground and you had to find your own. No names listed. I was upset that I had to guess which results belonged to me. This crazy brain of mine sure comes up with some creative dreams.

I'm also being cliche and craving pickles. We got a huge jar of the big ones over the weekend and I'm eating at least one or two every day. The crunch, the sourness, everything about them I love! I still have many food aversions and find myself with plenty of nausea and gagging, but I think it's funny that this, of all things, is my craving.

And last night was the last of my REs meds! No more PIO! No more estrace! Buh bye!

One week left until the NT scan and MaterniT21 bloodwork. Praying everything is okay in there!

28 comments:

  1. As an August baby myself...I think August is a great month to be born ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an August baby too! And I couldn't agree more! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your little lime! You are nearly done with the first trimester! Funny dream, LOL! I have crazy dreams like that even when I am not pregnant. That's wonderful news about being done with the RE too. Excited for the things to come for you.

    Mel @ thereisahigherhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it, but you're right!
      Yeah, I would have some wacky dreams before all of this, but the pregnancy ones are so vivid and easy to remember. Good for entertaining stories, that's for sure. :)

      Delete
  3. Waaa hooo!! No more PIO!! Big mile stones lady!!! Enjoy those pickles~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad to be done with it! :)

      Delete
  4. I agree - I feel like the jump from prune to lime is huge!! I'm 10 weeks and have been eying the jar of pickles in my fridge but refuse to give into the cliche! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL pickles and sharp cheddar cheese are SOOO good! I've told myself it's only cliche if it's pickles and ice cream. Go ahead, enjoy! I won't tell anyone. :)

      Delete
  5. woo hoo! so exciting! looking forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Baby is due one day before my birthday! If my transfer in November had worked, my due date would have fallen on my birthday. I love how crazy dreams can be, even if you are not pregnant, but love yours. Congrats on graduating from your RE and meds. Praying that things continue to go well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! I'm sorry about your transfer in November, but I am keeping everything crossed that your transfer today is IT for you and you have get to have an Autumn baby. :)

      Thanks for always being so supportive and sweet!

      Delete
  7. So happy for you and your cute lime! Hopefully the sickness will disappear by week 13. :)
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Lol! Yes! I picked up a lime at the grocery store and put it on Kevin's shoulder and said "awwweeee, daddy." I'm such a nerd. :)

      Delete
  9. Simply amazing. August 5 was my due date (also my anniversary!) Glad things are going.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you had any gender dreams yet?
    This is just so wonderful. I've been following your blog for a long time and I couldn't be happier for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! Thanks for being a long-time follower!
      I haven't had any dreams about that yet, but Kevin thinks girl. I sometimes think girl, and other times think boy so I'm of no help. :)

      Delete
  11. You go ahead and enjoy hose pickles! Who cares if it's cliche :)

    ReplyDelete