Friday, April 25, 2014

25w bump and and some tasty spam

Here's a bump shot from this morning at 25w1d. So happy to be the mama of this little snowflake girl!


And last, just quick Friday Funny. I got this ridiculous spam message yesterday through this blog that I had to share. I read it aloud to Kevin at dinner last night and we were cracking up. The lengths that these spammers go to, my goodness. For all of your spell casting needs...

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this (email address) for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that she we either conceive in January 2013 or February 2013,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr.BABA Because he predictions put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email:(email address) if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine. 




4 comments:

  1. Awesome bump. Laughing at the spam email. Now that is one thing I can honestly say I never thought of trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah, spell casting was not something that came to mind for me either. Cracks me up that they throw in a "if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back" as though it's a package deal. HAHA

      Delete
  2. Ha! That's hilarious! I've had some weird spam too lately, but nothing that hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got three more gems from the same spammer. It's the only spam I've actually looked forward to getting more of. It's funny! :)

    ReplyDelete