Thursday, December 5, 2013

And we wait once again

My blood is drawn and I anxiously wait for the phone call to let me know the results of beta #2. I'm not as nervous about this one for some reason. Although the crazy damaged brain in me thinks that by me NOT worrying somehow I'm jinxing it so the results will be bad. How bizarre is that? The irrational and superstitious places my wacky brain goes while I'm waiting are ridiculous.

As the mark of an infertility veteran, I've officially blown the vein in my right arm. I've had multiple lab people tell me that vein was on it's last leg and today it was official. It's no good anymore. I guess I have something in common with hardcore IV drug users. Just crazy! I hope it comes back to life at some point and is usable again! Good thing I have plenty more that are juicy and good to go!

Okay I'm off to work. I really hope it's a good result because I can't handle a meltdown while I'm there. Thanks for your prayers! I'll post once I get the number.

11 comments:

  1. Good luck! Though I don't think you need it. I truly believe you will meet your snowflakes in August. Yes, I think they are both still with you. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to hear the good news!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers are CROSSED that you get a great, high number and that the twiblings are both burrowed in nicely for the next 8+ months. (P.S: thanks to iPhone it took me 6 tries to type twiblings!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying to know!
    Thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for wonderful numbers Liz!

    ReplyDelete