Monday, December 16, 2013

Worst night of sleep ever

I barely slept last night. I tossed and turned pretty much the whole night. I couldn't shut my brain off. I kept thinking about today's ultrasound and was subconsciously playing through all the potential scenarios I could think of - both good and bad. I kept thinking about the first ultrasound during my first pregnancy where I was told I had an ectopic and my world came crashing down around me. I'm so full of anxiety it's crazy. I was optimistic for the majority of the wait for the ultrasound. But over the past day, my mental state took a negative turn. This crazy post-miscarriage brain of mine clearly has a hard time with this sort of thing.

We head to the clinic for the ultrasound at 1pm CST. I really wish it was earlier *sigh*. If we get good news, we will be stopping by Kevin's mom's house on the way home to tell her the news and show her the ultrasound picture. If we get bad news, I imagine we will come home and cry/sleep. Either way, when I get home I will update you all. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I've never prayed so hard in my life!

16 comments:

  1. Praying for you today! I hope your morning goes by quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and praying for only good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you today and can't wait for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck today! Sending you lots of good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a great feeling for you! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying so hard!! So much love going your way xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying praying praying!!!! (((BIG HUGS))) -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been thinking of you all weekend!! Praying and sending positive vibes that this will be a very memorable day in great great ways!! Bev :)

    ReplyDelete

  11. I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keeping ALL fingers, toes, EVERYTHING crossed for you....prayers for a happy day today! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so anxious to hear the news! Hoping you are off celebrating your fabulous news with your family right now! <3

    ReplyDelete