Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My FET Calendar

Wow, it sure feels good not to be sick anymore. When I wrote the post last Friday, I thought I was already on the upward swing side of things. Boy, was I wrong! It kept getting worse and knocked me on my butt and I was down for the count all weekend. I don't think I got more then 30 minutes of sleep over five straight nights because of how severely congested I was. Monday morning rolled around and I finally took a sharp turn for the better and now I'm feeling 99% like my normal self. It's so funny that after being sick like that, the good days following feel like gold! I'm so glad not to be sick anymore!

I've been plugging away at my injections and there's something very satisfying about crossing out each and every day that has been completed.  I'm done with the birth control pills and am well into the Lupron. I have my first Ultrasound and blood work appointment on Friday morning and then I start the Estrace. I realize I never posted my calendar, so for those of you that are curious, here it is. I didn't include December's because it was just the birth control pill, wheres the fun in that? :) Sorry the text on some days got cut off. It converted funny from excel to a gif. Click on them to make them bigger and readable.



My husband and I took February 7th and 8th off of work and we are going to make a mini getaway out of our trip for the transfer. It is going to happen in San Antonio which is only about 1.5 hours away, but there are lots of fun things to do there. We will get a hotel room for the night of the 7th so we are bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for the day of the transfer. I'm so excited I can't contain myself!

I keep staring at February 19th: Pregnancy Test. Please, God, let that be a day full of joyful tears!


6 comments:

  1. What a neat calendar, very helpful!!
    Feb 19th will be here before you know it, FX for happy tears!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'm hoping with every ounce of my being that it's a happy-tears kind of day. :)

      Delete
  2. That's awesome that they gave you a calendar! Progesterone shots can be a bit difficult, but it'll be completely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not looking forward to those, but whatever it takes. :)

      Delete
  3. How very exciting! have you decided if you wll POAS or wait for the beta? Our schedules look pretty much identical and my beta wil also be 11 days after trasfer! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think I will POAS to prepare me for the news. I'd rather be braced for whatever it will be instead of all of it coming at once. I'll probably write a post about it soon since it's something I've been thinking a lot about.

      Delete