Monday, January 21, 2013

We have a delay

Three posts in one day! Whew!

I got the call from the RE nurse about an hour ago saying that they were pleased my lining was thinning, and the lab work came back right where they wanted it to be. So I was instructed to start the Estrace right away. This was great news, but of course I had to ask about a delay. Sure enough, my uterine shenanigans cost me a few days so the transfer date had to be pushed back to Monday, Feb 11th.

Not too bad, only three days. I wish it was zero, but oh well - I'm clearly not in control here.

It is kind of a pain in the butt though because I already made some arrangements with work for the 7th and the 8th. But in some ways, this is better because this makes the transfer on a Monday so we can take the Sunday before to drive over and enjoy San Antonio.

Other important dates that changed: Next Ultrasound will be Feb 1st instead of Jan 30th. And now the beta is going to be Feb 22 instead of Feb 19th. New estimated due date of potential baby: Oct 30, 2013.

Here is my new calendar in case you're interested:



3 comments:

  1. 4 days - not so bad! Nothing in the scheme of things! We are even closer in our cycles now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can definitely find patience for a measly 4 days. :) What is your estimated transfer date? We can hold each other's hands during the 2WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA, I don't know what my problem is, but it's only three days, not four. I apparently can't count! lol

      Delete