Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Are you wondering if I tested? I did.

I tested yesterday (5dp6dt) with a few wondfo tests which are very very sensitive. At first glance, they were all a for-sure negative. White as white could be. But after staring indirectly at it, then angling it, shining a light on it and pretty much everything just short of sending it to a CSI crime lab, I determined that there might just be a second line there. Yeah. There was. I can't believe it. I still can't.

I was (and still am) somewhat hesitant to believe it since it was so incredibly faint. But it was there. And I've taken a few more this morning, including a FRER, and they appear to be even more noticeable, albeit very, very faint also.

So Liz. Say after me:

I'm pregnant.
I'm pregnant.
I'm pregnant.
I'm pregnant.
I'm pregnant!
I'm PREGNANT!!!

You have to look very carefully, and maybe even squint a little, but you can see the second lines!

My beta is scheduled for Monday, September 23. The day before Kevin's birthday!

35 comments:

  1. Congrats! When is your beta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the lines!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! Congrats, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are pregnant! I can so see the second line! CONGRATS! You are going to be such an AMAZING mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have HORRIBLE eye sight....but I didn't have to squint!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Praying for a sticky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I see those lines!!! Congrats!!! I am hoping and praying that this baby sticks around for a good 9 months or so and grows, grows and grows!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have no idea who I am, but I followed you over from TB. I woo hoo'd out loud! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see the lines! I see them!!! Praising God for this miracle, Liz! I am praying for great beta numbers and a healthy and happy pregnancy and child(ren). YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see it! I had super faint lines on both my ivfs and I tested 4 and 5 days after my transfer. Test everyday to watch them get darker! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yaaaaaay!
    Our first BFP with E was so faint, and Hubby and I did all of the angling and shining of a flashlight on it.... So crazy, but you just can't help it!

    Sooooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!!!! Wishing you great betas and everything else to come.

    ReplyDelete
  13. !!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!
    I totally see the lines! OMG so SO happy for you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!! Wishing you tons of luck on your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SOOOOOO excited for you!!!I have been thinking about you and praying daily.All the best.I will keep praying and tuning into your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can definitely see the line on the FRER and I think I can on the cheapies too!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see it!! congrats gal!!! our transfer is tomorrow at 11:15 EST.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! There is definitely a line there :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wohoo! How exciting :) Huge congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can most definitely see the line on the FRER. You will see the line noticeably get darker every other day. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So excited for you! And that faint line is real! That's how faint mine was when I got pregnant with HC! I couldn't believe it either! Praying for strong betas on Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. CONGRATS!! I got my first very faint line at 10dpo too (evening of 5dp5dt). I'd stick with FRERs to see progression... Wondfos were driving me insane! :) So happy for you and hubby!

    ReplyDelete