Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Estrogen level and game plan

I just got an email from the nurse saying she got my E2 results back and they were 1059! Holy cow! This is completely opposite of my last FET in February where my lining was nice and thick (11.34) but my E2 levels were a measly 198. Shoot, I didn't even know my crazy DOR body was capable of pumping E2 levels around like that! I think that's good? But I'm not quite sure because the nurse didn't elaborate. I asked her for a bit more info.

Anyhow, I am supposed to keep on my same dose of meds and have an extra ultrasound on Friday morning but with no blood draw. I take that as a good sign that my RE is confident with the E2 at this point. I'm assuming this will be the day that we make sure the lining is thick enough to proceed with our September 12th transfer. Hopefully this will be the last step before the green light. Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

  1. All the best! Looks like things are looking up for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've got my fingers crossed for you too. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! What a difference in E2 numbers! Hopefully your lining still has some growing to do. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete