Monday, March 4, 2013

A baby purchase I couldn't pass up

I saw this onesie yesterday on the clearance rack for $2.99. I know it's presumptuous to get a girl item, but if I did not buy it and we found out we were having a girl, I would have kicked myself. How cute is that?


Well, today is beta #4. I'm feeling pretty good about it and am trying to remind myself that women get pregnant all the time without having beta after beta to consume them. So I haven't even POAS the past few days (which was becoming an obsession) and I'm just going with the flow. I am still praying for a great number. And I also hope that after this beta, we will finally get to schedule an ultrasound. Finally! I'll let you know what happens.

My symptoms are: Fatigue, on and off cramping, food aversions, occasional intensified smell, and occasional nausea.

Thanks for all of your support, as always!

3 comments:

  1. New follower to your blog. I just wanted to say congratulations on your new pregnancy. Hoping things continue to progress. I know it is so hard not to worry and stress out about things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there love! I have my third beta tomorrow (hoping for a good number since the last were so so). I'm over the beta drama so your not alone! Bring on the US!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I think a little hope is good. It will get you through. PS) That onesie is perfect, I can see why you didn't pass it by.

    ReplyDelete