Sunday, February 17, 2013

6dp5dt. I have to admit, I tested again and...

I tested again. And this time it was......

POSITIVE.

As the saying goes, a line is a line. I SEE A LINE! See the top one? It's there! IT'S THERE!!! AHHH!




The world is in color again, I can't even begin to tell you how we feel right now. Tears have been shed. My chest is about to burst with joy.

I can't even think straight, but we already called our donor Vicky and told her because I wanted her to know before posting it on my blog. I can't believe it's real. I know it's early but it's there and it has gotten darker since last night.

I am going to keep peeing on everything I can get my hands on because I can't wait to see it get darker. I just got a FRER to show a line too!! AHHH!!

And I've been cramping like crazy, sometimes intensely. But every cramp brings a smile. My babies are in there snuggling in!!!!! Make yourself at home, little ones!

Thank you for your prayers, I still am in total shock!

20 comments:

  1. I just knew this was it for you, wahoooooooooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I see it! Such great news :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG OMG!! That's the BEST NEWS EVER!! :D

    So happy for you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Oh I was hoping for some news today... I'm so excited for you!

    I took a lot of tests, too. I think it's natural after waiting so long for that positive test!

    Godspeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting!!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah congrats!!! What awesome news!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! That is the best news! Wow!! God is so good! Many many blessings to you!!! - Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, congrats! This gives me such hope!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew it!! Yay! I'm jump up and down I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I SEE THE LINE!! Congratulations!!! I am beyond thrilled for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Praise God! Congrats! Grow, baby, grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!!!!! (I just started reading your blog- so excited for you)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!!!! So happy for you. Praying you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

    ReplyDelete