Friday, February 8, 2013

OH MY GOSH...we have three fighters!

Just got a call from the lab a day early. I thought it would be bad news.

Nope.

All four thawed beautifully. 

Three have started dividing and they are "very impressive for having been frozen for so long." The fourth has not divided but they said they are watching it and it's not out of the race yet. I had to update you guys! I could jump for joy! Thank you for the continued prayers, we have some fighters!

They will call again with another update tomorrow and to schedule the actual transfer. What a beautiful way to start the day!

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate the prayers. They are being heard!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful news!! :) So happy to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so happy about it! Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  3. so great! how many are you going to transfer? we are doing one if we have one that is "good" or excellent quality, since i have never had a failed cycled and teh donor is young (my age - 26)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats things are sounding great and it's just the beginning.So excited,can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you're right and this is the beginning of a lifelong relationship with these embryos. ;-)

      Delete
  5. That is fantastic news! Everything crossed for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!!! I'm hoping you get good news here yourself very soon!

      Delete