Monday, February 25, 2013

Finally. Beta #2.

FINALLY. My nurse made some magic happen after my begging for her to call the lab and yell at people. :) She is my hero today!

The lab released the beta: 14dp5dt - 294.

This is up from 93 on Friday which gives us a doubling time of 43.36. This is FANTASTIC. I guess the holdup was because they didn't do my TSH level yet and they were withholding everything until they had it all. Lame! Thanks for all the stress, lab people!

I'm still trying to come down from being so physically high-strung and stressed all day from all of the lab shenanigans and now I'm actually watching shingles fly off of our roof (which look like dollar bills to me) as I type this.

But I'm going to try to listen to a meditation CD or something when I get off of work in an hour and bring my blood pressure down to a good level. Thanks so much for thinking of me!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful beta number, Liz!!! That little sweetheart is snuggling in for the long haul!! Whenever I have anxiety I read Philippians 4:4-8 "Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men, the Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Blessings to you! - Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for the wonderful beta number.Rejoice for sure.Great verse Kelly. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo!!! I am SO happy for your numbers. I thought about you a LOT today and wondered why I hadn't heard anything yet since you have been awesome about updating me =) I am sorry that you had to wait so long for results but so relieved they are so good! Hope you calm down and relax tonight. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great!! SO happy that all is going well. Praying that you can relax tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news!!! I hope you are able to relax and enjoy this special time now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Momma!! It's happening!! I'm so very glad to hear such good numbers, but I'm so sorry it's been such a stressful day for you. I totally would have been freaking out myself, so I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! That's wonderful news :) Congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete