Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Much better today!

I've never had anxiety like I did yesterday. I would say that I'm just plain crazy and it was just me, but Kevin was going through the same thing. Even though we weren't physically together, we were texting back and forth and he was telling me how his anxiety was through the roof too. I don't think it would have been so high had we not had to wait so long for the results. We didn't get them until the evening. The build-up just kept  going on and on and your mind starts racing about worst-case scenario. After work, we went out to a crab-boil place, got really messy and had a wonderful dinner. I felt much better and I still feel better today. Whew!

I thought we'd only have two beta draws, but it sounds like there is a third one scheduled for Thursday. Now that I've seen the first two double, I'm not going to let myself get worked up about the third. And my understanding at this point is that if it's doubling correctly, that will be our last beta and we get to schedule our first ultrasound for next week.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got great news on your 2nd beta! I'm sure it was a huge weight off your shoulders. Can't wait for ultrasound pics and to find out how many babies there will be!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I'm pretty sure it's one because of the beta numbers!

      Delete
  2. *happy dance* Yay for good doubling!!
    Good luck on Thursday, but I know you'll ace that "test" too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know all too well about that anxiety! I am so glad that you are feeling better today and not as stressed for the next beta. Now just sit back and enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete