Monday, February 25, 2013

Still no results! I am so upset!

It's 5:15 pm. No results. I have called my RE multiple times and they said that the lab has not sent them yet. I looked at the lab's patient portal, and they aren't posted yet so it looks like the lab is the holdup. I even tried calling the lab's customer service line, and they said they'd only talk to doctors, not patients and transferred me to a patient line that was already closed!

I called the head nurse at my RE and she said she'd try calling them too but this was over 30 minutes ago. The RE office is now closed.

We've had a wind storm here all day and my husband just got home. Not only is he upset too about not having the results, but he saw that a ton of our shingles have blown off of our house and we need to get a roofer here to replace them. I thought I already had stress.

I'm ready to cry.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! I had to wait for my 2nd beta results the day after it was drawn, because the RE phone lines were down. It was an awful wait! I hope you get a call tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Liz!!! How awful!! Maybe watch a movie or something else to keep you busy tonight...and I would call first thing tomorrow. So sorry this happened!

    ReplyDelete