Tuesday, August 6, 2013

And my transfer date is...

My transfer is scheduled for September 12th!

Here is my calendar:



All of my meds were ordered this morning and will be delivered tomorrow. I start Lupron injections on Saturday. 

Wow!

My beta is scheduled for September 23rd, the day before Kevin's birthday. I am praying extra hard that it's great news and not a negative. That would be really devastating.

Estimated due date of hoped-for baby: May 31. May just might turn out to be a happy month for me after all. :)

22 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am dying with excitement over here!!! Thanks for always being such a wonderful support. :)

      Delete
  2. Wishing you all the luck in the world!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great!!! We are sept 19 and start lupron 8/23! So many of us having transfers in sept. I hope there are BFP's all around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of September cyclers! That's wonderful! I agree, BFPs for all!

      Delete
  4. Yipee! That's so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! September will be here before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. COngratulations on your date! We are going for our 3rd transfer at the NEDC on 9/19! I am praying that September is a great cycle month for all these little babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. September seems to be a very busy month for EA cycles!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

      Delete
  7. Yay! This is great news! I have everything crossed for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! I couldn't be happier for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, great news! I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoohoo! May is a wonderful month for a baby! SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic! It's such a great feeling to have the calendar and KNOW you are moving forward.

    ReplyDelete