Monday, August 26, 2013

Private Facebook Group

I recently started an Embryo Adoption/Donation Facebook support group. This is for any woman on any step of the embryo adoption/donation journey.

Joining will require you to be added to my friend's list using your real Facebook profile. Due to the comfort level of all existing members, we will only accept members to join if they are using their real Facebook profile. The group status is set to "secret" which means it is 100% private so your other FB friends will not know you are a part of it or see you are posting to it. Being a member of this group will not "out" you to your other FB friends.

If you want to be added and you are a regular blog reader/commenter, please just send me an email with a link to your profile and I will add you to my friend's list and then to the group.

If you want to be added and you are a lurker but have never commented before, I will also gladly add you but please include an introduction for yourself in your email to me letting me know who you are and where you are in the embryo adoption/donation journey. email - wishingonasnowflake at gmail dot com.

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Great thinking.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill certainly add you. :) Can you please send me an email with a link to your Facebook profile? I'll add you as a friend, and once you accept, i can add you to the group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in a FB support group and it is amazing and I love it. Good luck with your group!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! So far this has been a great success in a very short amount of time! I'm shocked at how quickly it grew! :)

      Delete
  4. I have been trying to figure out how to email you. I don't see an email link or address anywhere. I am a proud mommy to a snowflake baby and would like to join your Facebook group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I will be glad you add you! Just shoot me an email at wishingonasnowflake at gmail dot com

      Thanks!

      Delete