Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Guesses on my transfer date

I think I may actually get my calendar today! My nurse just emailed me letting me know she's working on it right now. She told me to stay on my active birth control pills so I have a feeling I will go right onto Lupron since I've been in a holding pattern on birth control pills for so long. I'm completely speculating based on my last FET calendar, but I have a good feeling my transfer should be on or around September 9. That would give me an early June due date. I originally thought, and hoped even, that my transfer might be on my birthday (August 30) but it looks like that might be a bit too early. Oh well, it doesn't matter. It will be a wonderful birthday present knowing my transfer will be just around the corner and also knowing the embryos are already in Texas waiting for me. I have a feeling I'll be in great spirits just knowing that alone.

No matter what the date is, I'm dying to get it! I told my nurse that getting a calendar is like Christmas morning. I will post a copy of it once I get it. I can't wait, I seriously can't wait.

Two days left until these beloved snowflakes arrive in Texas. 

The empty shipping tank should be arriving at the donor lab sometime today. I find myself thinking about the tank, what it looks like, and where it's at, and what is happening to it at that exact moment. And get ready, blog readers, because I will be asking each and every one of you for all of the prayers you can muster up tomorrow as these little ones are loaded on a plane and headed for the great state of Texas. I will be worried about them en route, and pray that their guardian angels (and my mom) watch over them and keep them safe. What an exciting week!

I have also found myself constantly thinking about Libby and my immense gratitude for her selfless gift. It truly is life changing. I know there may be pieces of this process that may be difficult for her as she gives this piece of herself to someone else. But words can't adequately express how thankful I am that God led us to her. And it seems that each day that draws nearer to these beloved snowflakes' arrival, I feel my heart ready to explode. I am in love with all of these embryos and I can't wait to "meet" them. I can't wait to know they are finally here.

Great, I'm crying again. Only this time tears of gratitude and overwhelming anticipation. :)

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you; that this is finally happening!! I will definitely be praying your little ones have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay! I can't wait until those little snowflakes are actually en route!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we might be goingthrough this together again - I am Sept 16!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's crazy! This is panning out a lot like last time....only I hope for both of our sake that we get wonderfully successful outcomes!

      Delete